Located in the popular Earls Court, this fantastic studio flat offers contemporary living/entertaining accommodation and is situated within a beautiful period building.
- Located on the fourth floor of an imposing period terrace
- Studio room with open-plan kitchen
- Contemporary fully-tiled shower room
- Fresh modern décor
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Superb location just off Earls Court Road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Earls Court is host to a great range os shops, bars, cafes and restaurants, as is nearby South Kensington. Excellent transport links are on the doorstep.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
Unique French Bistro with Japanese influences, serving brunch on Saturday too!
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,980 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £749 per year (Band A)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 200 (18 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000