This ideally located two bedroom fourth floor flat benefits from spacious reception room benefiting from a wealth of natural light, and two good-sized bedrooms.
- Beautifully presented two bedroom flat
- Situated on the fourth floor of a stunning building
- Well-presented reception room with space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated Neff appliances
- Spacious Master bedroom with plenty of wardrobe space
- Second good size bedroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Collingham Gardens is a sought-after location moments from the popular amenities of Earls Court and South Kensington.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
The Harwood Arms
The only Michelin-starred pub in London. The best Scotch Eggs bar none.
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,373 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 634 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000