This quirky and unique one bedroom flat offers an airy atmosphere with a bright modern interior and a superb location close to transport links.
- Wonderful one bedroom ground floor flat
- Generous reception with feature fireplace
- Spacious bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary integrated kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Stylish bathroom suite
- Quite location close to Earls Court
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The flat is well located for the shops, bars and restaurants on Earls Court Road which offers a wide variety. The nearest underground station is Earls Court.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A slice of NYC in Fulham. Awesome design, amazing food and great service.
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
West Brompton station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,123 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 423 (39 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000