Beautifully refurbished to a very high standard, this two bedroom flat is situated in a portered period building and offers stylish and spacious accommodation and access to a gorgeous communal garden.
- Stunning two bedroom raised ground flat
- Has been refurbished to a high standard throughout
- Boasts bright and airy rooms
- Contemporary styling and design
- Communal gardens
- Elegant reception room with sleek semi-open-plan kitchen
- Double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
The flat is located within a very smart and secure period conversion close to the shops and amenities of Earls Court and offers access to pretty communal garden.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A slice of NYC in Fulham. Awesome design, amazing food and great service.
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
Where breakfast dreams become a reality. Serving a range of dishes from healthy, to not so healthy options!
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,200 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 958 (89 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.