This charming three bedroom semi-detached house is presented in immaculate condition throughout with a stunning eat-in kitchen and boasts generous accommodation with a large garden and off-street parking.
- Semi-detached three bedroom house
- Gorgeous eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
- Beautiful conservatory area with bi-fold doors to garden
- Large garden, perfect for entertaining
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Stylish and modern bathroom
- Off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated on Longstaff Crescent off Merton Road the property is close to a variety of amenities and the green open spaces of Wimbledon Park. For a more comprehensive range of shops, bars and restaurants Putney High Street is nearby.
Earlsfield locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Also known as Fyre, possibly the best and most consistently great steaks in all of London.
The greatest curry house in South West London! Ask for the Gust Khata Masala, you will not be disappointed!
Wimbledon Park Farmers' Market
Excellent selection of fresh vegetables, meat, dairy and bakery products brought in direct from the producers every Saturday.
Wandsworth Town station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,528 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £717 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 915 (85 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earlsfield
020 8963 5100