Set within a secure residential development in Earlsfield, this fantastic one bedroom flat provides stylish and modern living space with an amazing communal roof terrace and underground parking.
- Superb one bedroom third floor flat
- Contemporary living space throughout
- Set within a modern development
- Large reception room filled with light
- Stylish open-plan kitchen
- Wonderful communal roof terrace
- Underground parking
- Great location in Earlsfield
The property is situated in the heart of Earlsfield, moments from a wide array of shops, bars and restaurants and within easy reach of the stunning green expanses of Wandsworth Common.
Earlsfield locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Once featured in Time Out's top 50 restaurants in London, the original restaurant started in Raynes Park, with people flocking from all over London for an authentic Korean dining experience.
Wimbledon Park Farmers' Market
Excellent selection of fresh vegetables, meat, dairy and bakery products brought in direct from the producers every Saturday.
Fantastic for 'fishy Fridays' or a cheeky lunchtime deal for £4.50. Great quality fish shipped down daily from Scotland.
Wimbledon Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,010 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £674 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 462 (42 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.