Situated to the rear of a beautiful period conversion, this beautiful split-level two bedroom flat is immaculately presented throughout and boasts a private patio and two en suite bathrooms.
- Bright open-plan reception room with French doors to patio
- Smart kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Two fantastic double bedrooms, each with en-suites
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Separate WC on ground floor
- Lovely private patio with outside storage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Earlsfield Road is well placed for the many amenities of Earlsfield, Wandsworth and Balham respectively with the wide open spaces of Wandsworth Common within easy reach.
Earlsfield locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Powder Keg Diplomacy
Always worth a visit for a drink or two. The cocktails are original, homemade and more a piece of art for all your senses. The in-house infused eucalyptus gin is wonderful stuff and the wine list has been composed with imagination and care.
Vintage beats, breakfast and burgers. Best burger in Earlsfield!
Be At One
Super tasty cocktails and a fantastic happy hour, where all cocktails are 2-4-1. The staff are so friendly and there's a good vibe here on a Friday and Saturday night.
Wandsworth Town station
Wandsworth Common station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,631 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £717 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 853 (79 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earlsfield
020 8963 5100