Offering wonderful entertaining space and a secluded garden this two bedroom flat benefits from easy access to the green open spaces of Wandsworth Common.
- Stylish two bedroom ground floor flat
- Generous reception room with French doors to the patio
- Stylish integrated open-plan kitchen
- Two sizeable double bedrooms
- Smart shower room
- Hidden storage including private basement
- Private rear 21' patio
- Excellent location in Wandswoth
Burntwood Lane is situated within easy reach of Bellevue Road, renowned for its trendy shops, bars and restaurants. The green open spaces of Wandsworth Common are also easily accessed.
Earlsfield locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The greatest curry house in South West London! Ask for the Gust Khata Masala, you will not be disappointed!
Eat in or take away, this Chinese restaurant serves everyones favourite dishes - perfect for large groups.
The Leather Bottle
A 300 year old Young's pub with London's biggest pub garden, featuring beach huts and a volley ball court - fantastic on a summer's day!
Wimbledon Park station
Haydons Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,394 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £674 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 769 (71 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.