This two bedroom first floor flat offers a great amount of bright living space and is situated within a secure development with off-street parking.
- Well presented two bedroom first floor flat
- Bright and spacious living accommodation
- Two double bedrooms one with storage cupboard
- Well equipped galley kitchen adjoining the reception room
- Great location close to High Barnet's amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is located moments away from High Barnet's wide variety of amenities while Victoria Recreation Ground is also within easy reach.
East Barnet locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great local pub that surprisingly does good takeaway sushi and has a large outdoor terrace at the back!
A bike shop and garage that's run by a really nice local guy who built the business up from scratch.
Converted from the original Odeon cinema, taking the building back to its stunning Art Deco roots. Also beer and burger with your film. #winning
New Barnet station
Oakleigh Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,524 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,435 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 580 (53 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Barnet
020 8963 5050