This breathtaking four bedroom maisonette is set in the heart of Peckham Rye with stunning views overlooking the common and has been designed to a high standard with stylish rooms throughout and an extenisve garden.
- Amazing four bedroom maisonette set over four floors
- Extenisve rear garden with allotment
- Double reception room with unique interiors
- Stylish kitchen with beautiful views over the common
- Four well proportioned bedrooms
- Shower room/bathroom and utility room
- Extremely sought after location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Peckham Rye is moments from Peckham Rye common and the fantastic shops and restaurants in East Dulwich and Peckham.
East Dulwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Arguably the best kebab on Lordship Lane! It's hard to break the habit of going every day for lunch...
The Begging Bowl
Thai street food with a tapas approach - a relaxed and friendly buzz, especially on the weekend.
Frank's Café in Peckham is a really cool bar with amazing views of London on the top of a multi-storey car park.
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,308 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,625 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,712 (251 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Dulwich
020 8613 6200