This breathtaking four bedroom maisonette is set in the heart of Peckham Rye with stunning views overlooking the common and has been designed to a high standard with stylish rooms throughout and an extenisve garden.
- Amazing four bedroom maisonette set over four floors
- Extenisve rear garden with allotment
- Double reception room with unique interiors
- Stylish kitchen with beautiful views over the common
- Four well proportioned bedrooms
- Shower room/bathroom and utility room
- Extremely sought after location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Peckham Rye is moments from Peckham Rye common and the fantastic shops and restaurants in East Dulwich and Peckham.
East Dulwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Begging Bowl
Thai street food with a tapas approach - a relaxed and friendly buzz, especially on the weekend.
East Dulwich Picturehouse and Café
This small cinema serves everything from cakes to meals, cocktails to coffee and screens small independent films alongside Hollywood blockbusters. There are even reclining seats and 'love seats' if that's what you'd prefer...
Thursday is the new Friday night! Peckham Springs under Peckham Rye Station is a food and drinks venue in an art gallery space.
East Dulwich station
Peckham Rye station
Peckham Rye station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,308 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,625 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,712 (251 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Dulwich
020 8613 6200