Newly refurbished and presented in breathtaking condition throughout, this exceptional three bedroom house is set in the heart of residential East Dulwich offering expansive living with gorgeous fixtures.
- Fabulous three bedroom house
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous double reception room with French doors to garden
- Chic integrated kitchen, cooking island + bi folding doors
- Three good-sized double bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom suite
- Beautiful private rear patio garden
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
Goodrich Road is well located for a wide range of shops, restaurants and boutiques on offer along nearby Lordship Lane while the green open spaces of Dulwich Park are only moments away.
East Dulwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
East Dulwich Picturehouse and Café
This small cinema serves everything from cakes to meals, cocktails to coffee and screens small independent films alongside Hollywood blockbusters. There are even reclining seats and 'love seats' if that's what you'd prefer...
Situated in the heart of East Dulwich on Lordship Lane, if you like Japanese food, you have to try Yama Momo. Great atmosphere, food and drinks!
Delicious Italian food in delightful Dulwich Village - the linguine comes highly recommended!
North Dulwich station
East Dulwich station
West Dulwich station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,739 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,206 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,042 (96 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.