Superbly located for shops and restaurants this is an ideal two bedroom flat for anybody wanting to live in the buzzing heart of East Dulwich.
- Charming two bedroom first floor flat
- Well presented with a spacious reception room
- Two good sized double bedrooms
- Great location in the heart of East Dulwich
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom
- Communal roof terrace
The property is conveniently situated in Lordship Lane which offers superb amenities and facilities that cater for every need while both Dulwich Park and Peckham Rye Common are moments away for vast green open spaces.
East Dulwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fantastic South Indian restaurant at the Peckham end of Bellenden Road.
A handmade chocolate shop and café that serves fantastic hot chocolate!
The Begging Bowl
Thai street food with a tapas approach - a relaxed and friendly buzz, especially on the weekend.
East Dulwich station
North Dulwich station
Peckham Rye station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,072 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 664 (61 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Dulwich between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8613 6200