Presented in outstanding condition throughout this gorgeous three bedroom house is set within a quality secure mews development, offering a generous living area, excellent fixtures and 23' private garden.
- Newly finished three bedroom house in excellent condition
- Enviably located in a gorgeous and secure mews development
- Wonderful fixtures and a 23' private garden
- Arranged over three floors
- Bright and spacious reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped modern kitchen
- Three good-sized double bedrooms and two en suites
- Two smart shower room, family bathroom and guest cloakroom
The property is located within easy reach of a wealth of local amenities on offer within East Dulwich while the green open spaces of Peckham Rye and Dulwich Parks are only moments away. Local transport links include North and East Dulwich Stations.
East Dulwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
East Dulwich Picturehouse and Café
This small cinema serves everything from cakes to meals, cocktails to coffee and screens small independent films alongside Hollywood blockbusters. There are even reclining seats and 'love seats' if that's what you'd prefer...
A handmade chocolate shop and café that serves fantastic hot chocolate!
A superb way to spend your evening, this newly refurbished pub in the heart of East Dulwich is the perfect place for celebrating with a cheeky champagne or two.
East Dulwich station
Peckham Rye station
Peckham Rye station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,474 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,198 (111 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Dulwich between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8613 6200