Located just moments from Hampton Court Palace and the River Thames, this stylish two bedroom flat features spacious reception room with balcony, communal courtyard and gated underground parking.
- Fantastic two bedroom first floor flat
- Set within a sought-after development
- Spacious reception room with balcony overlooking courtyard
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Gated underground parking
- Moments from Hampton Court Palace and The River Thames
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Fantastically situated just moments from local shops, bars and restaurants along Bridge Road, a wider selection is available in Hampton and Kingston.
East Molesey locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Pheasantry Café
A picturesque café and restaurant in the Woodland Gardens of Bushy Park. Great, fresh food, cakes, drinks and ice cream.
The Bell Inn
Voted one of the top 50 gastro pubs in the UK. On sunny days, grab one of the booths in the back garden.
Amazing customer service and treatments for an affordable price!
Hampton Court station
Thames Ditton station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,077 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,277 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Elmbridge Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 570 (52 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston
020 8879 2121