Smartly presented throughout, this charming three bedroom house is set within a quiet residential area and offers a spacious living area and a gorgeous 59' private garden.
- Charming three bedroom house over two floors
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Spacious reception and dining room
- Kitchen overlooking the garden
- White suite bathroom
- 59' Private garden
- Moments from the amenities of Esher
A number of local amenities are easily accessible while straightforward access to central Esher provides a wider variety. Local transport links include Esher Station (National Rail).
Esher locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Not just for cyclists, this café at the end of Esher's High Street does fantastic coffee and gluten free snacks.
A really popular bar/restaurant on tree-lined Maple Road.
A great pub to meet up with friends over a few drinks.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,008 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,695 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Elmbridge Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 889 (82 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.