Set on the fourth floor of a stylish modern block, this gorgeous two bedroom apartment boasts a wonderful open-plan living space with a high-specification finish and benefits from two balconies.
- Stylish fourth floor two bedroom apartment
- Gorgeous high level of finish throughout
- Benefits from two balconies and a en-suite
- Beautiful open-plan living space with modern kitchen
- Impressive master bedroom with fitted storage
- Excellent second bedroom and large bathroom
- Amazing location moments from amenities and transport
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Churchway is a superb central location set moments from Euston and a variety of local amenities and superb transport links all set in a peaceful side street.
Euston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
DoubleTree by Hilton
Great for family or group dinners. Looks very classy and the food is delicious. Voucher deals are always available. If you think you can't afford the Hilton, think again!
Crown & Sceptre
The perfect pub for a post-work drink in central London along Great Titchfield Street. It also serves food and Sunday lunch.
Best seafood in town on the Fitzrovia coastline... Let the smell draw you in!
St. Pancras station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,332 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 620 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden
020 7424 6000