A charming and spacious four bedroom chalet bungalow boasting a stunning conservatory, generous reception room, garage and private garden in a picturesque location.
- Fantastic four bedroom bungalow
- Generous and bright reception room
- Impressive conservatory over looking the garden
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Private garden
- Large driveway for four cars
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is located close to the local amenities of Kiln Meadows and within easy reach of the restaurants, shops, bars and entertainments of Guildford.
Fairlands locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Eton Mess and chargrilled pineapple from Black Bison - they also serve delicious steak!
The best beer garden in Guildford overlooking the River Wey.
A fantastic new entertainment venue in Guildford that hosts concerts and comedy nights, with the likes of Newton Faulkner, Lee Evans and many more...
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,631 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,218 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,433 (133 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford
01483 400 000