This stunning two bedroom sixth floor flat boasts bright reception room with bi-folding doors leading to large private roof terrace, modern open-plan kitchen and spacious master bedroom with en suite.
- Fantastic two bedroom sixth floor flat with lift access
- Bright reception room with bi-fold doors
- Large private terrace with access from both bedrooms
- Modern open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Generously sized second bedroom with ample storage
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Fantastic central location
Saffron Hill is conveniently situated in the heart of the City, moments from Hatton Garden and the amenities in Holborn and Clerkenwell Road. Farringdon Station is moments away.
Farringdon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great place to enjoy a drink, food and a good game of ping pong in the founding home of table tennis!
Kerbisher & Malt
Sustainable and stylish fish and chips that taste fantastic!
The Museum of the Order of St John Cloister Garden
A wonderful quiet garden for people in the know and ideal to sit in on a summer's day. Make sure you also take time to find the entrance to the original crypt, a wonderfully thematic space with tombs dating back hundreds of years.
Chancery Lane station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,138 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Corporation Of London
- Total Sq Ft:
- 676 (62 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Clerkenwell between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7871 9800