Centrally located in a sought-after area, this fabulous two bedroom flat offers naturally bright interiors with two en suite bedrooms and a fantastic private roof terrace.
- Outstanding two bedroom apartment
- Beautifully arranged over four floors
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Two generously sized double bedrooms, both en suite
- Attractive roof terrace overlooking the Smithfields
- Fully furnished
- Around the corner from Barbican
Long Lane is a centrally located address with an array of quality amenities within close proximity.
Farringdon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Workshop Coffee Co.
Great coffee and even better banana bread!
A great place to enjoy a drink, food and a good game of ping pong in the founding home of table tennis!
The Museum of the Order of St John Cloister Garden
A wonderful quiet garden for people in the know and ideal to sit in on a summer's day. Make sure you also take time to find the entrance to the original crypt, a wonderfully thematic space with tombs dating back hundreds of years.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,870 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,296 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 779 (72 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Clerkenwell between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7871 9800