Ideally situated moments from the amenities and transport links of Feltham, this bright and spacious three bedroom semi-detached house boasts a expansive reception room, lovely conservatory and a private garden.
- Bright and spacious three bedroom two floored house
- Wonderful reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Fantastic private garden with separate shed
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Two further good sized bedrooms
Granville Avenue is wonderfully located moments from the fantastic and varied amenities of Feltham.
Feltham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Encompassing two nature reserves and once home to The Hounslow Gunpowder Works, this beautiful park has some interesting historical features and is somewhere that we love to walk our dog.
The most delicious sweet and savoury Indian snacks you will ever taste!
Sunbury Walled Garden
A peaceful and safe two acre walled garden in Sunbury Park.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,285 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,356 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,108 (102 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Twickenham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2777