Situated on a desirable residential road, this superb five bedroom house offers expansive accommodation boasting a wonderful garden, two en suites, an outhouse and off-street parking.
- A wonderful five bedroom detached house
- Expansive reception room leading to garden
- Spacious dining room
- Modern eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
- Wonderful master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Excellent second bedroom also with en suite
- Extensive rear garden with outbuilding
- Driveway providing ample off-street parking
Located on Parklands Drive, the property is within easy reach of shops and amenities in Finchley. Transport links include Finchley Central Underground Station (Northern Line).
Finchley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Créme de la Créme
Very nice desserts and special requests for events, from birthday cakes to wedding cakes.
An upmarket ladies fashion boutique selling designer clothing.
A very friendly hairdressing salon that take their time to give you excellent service. Highly recommended!
Hendon Central station
Brent Cross station
Finchley Central station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,610 (242 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons North Finchley between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1700