Offering generous living space and excellent potential to renovate and develop this extensive five bedroom house boasts two fabulous reception rooms, a charming rear garden, garage and driveway.
- A substantial five bedroom semi-detached house
- Double reception room and garden room
- Additional bay-fronted reception room
- En suite master bedroom on the second floor
- Superb rear garden with the potential for a summer house
- Good-sized garage with planning permission to convert
- Impressive entrance hall and landing with original staircase
- Prime Finchley location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Dollis Park is an enviable location moments walk from the amenities of Regent's Park Road and Ballards Lane. Finchley Central station is also close by.
Finchley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This Turkish restaurant is one of the best in London. The kebabs are out of this world!
Virgin Active Health Club
A large health club tucked away off the main road. With membership you'll have access to 80 different classes a week, indoor pool, steam and sauna room. After the workout you can grab a nutritious meal in the cafe.
Really nice and stylish Italian restaurant and bar, which is open 'til late on weekends.
Finchley Central station
Mill Hill East station
West Finchley station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,391 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,242 (301 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons North Finchley
020 8432 1700