Offering generous living space and excellent potential to renovate and develop this extensive five bedroom house boasts two fabulous reception rooms, a charming rear garden, garage and driveway.
- A substantial five bedroom semi-detached house
- Double reception room and garden room
- Additional bay-fronted reception room
- En suite master bedroom on the second floor
- Superb rear garden with the potential for a summer house
- Good-sized garage with planning permission to convert
- Impressive entrance hall and landing with original staircase
- Prime Finchley location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Dollis Park is an enviable location moments walk from the amenities of Regent's Park Road and Ballards Lane. Finchley Central station is also close by.
Finchley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A Korean restaurant with charcoal grills in the tables for traditional BBQ dishes.
Great to take the kids to for a few hours. If you have a pet, there is a pet shop on site and London's largest equestrian store.
Moments away from Finchley Central station, you can find this trendy coffee shop serving fresh cakes and croissants accompanied by a very enjoyable coffee.
Finchley Central station
Mill Hill East station
West Finchley station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,154 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,391 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,242 (301 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons North Finchley
020 8432 1700