Ideally located in this wonderful development in the heart of Brownswood Park, this modern and spacious four bedroom house offers great living space with one en suite and garden.
- Spacious and bright four bedroom house
- Arranged over three floors with off street parking
- Generous reception room with French doors and ornate balcony
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Eat-in contemporary kitchen with access to private garden
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Great location close to local amenities
Myddleton Grove is a quiet residential street in a great location to take advantage of the green open spaces of both Clissold Park and Finsbury Park. Also nearby are the shops, bars and restaurants of Blackstock Road.
Finsbury Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An amazing park to take your dog for a walk, with an animal enclosure and a butterfly dome!
Highbury Arts Club
Amazing place, so small that you may miss it if it isn't recommended! A family run business close to Highbury Barn, perfect for breakfast, brunch or dinner. They have now started doing jazz nights on a Thursday too.
The owner is from Naples and it's a super friendly Italian. Very pretty place, service is wonderful and it has freshly made pasta and homemade puds.
Finsbury Park station
Finsbury Park station
Manor House station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,870 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,347 (125 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000