Offering abundant living space this superb five bedroom house offers a host of original features with high-quality contemporary fixtures, a charming rear garden and an excellent location on a highly desirable street.
- An outstanding five bedroom period house
- Arranged over four stylish, light filled floors
- Generous reception room with bay window
- Kitchen with dining room, access to the stunning rear garden
- Five well proportioned bedrooms with lots of storage space
- Two sleek bathrooms, walk in wardrobe and large cellar
- Situated on a quiet residential street
- Moments from transport links and amenities
Kings Crescent is a quiet residential area with a diverse range of local amenities as well as being close to the exciting shops, bars and restaurants of Islington. Finsbury Park Station (Piccadilly and Victoria lines and National Rail) is close by.
Finsbury Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
My Cottage Café
Tiny little family run café with delicious Lebanese food - it's a real surprise!
A coffee shop with a difference! Great food, lovely staff, quirky décor and even better coffee, all in the heart of Blackstock Road. There's a lounge area and garden, complete with an air-raid shelter and table tennis, which is the perfect place to hide away from the hustle and bustle of Finsbury Park. It's more than a coffee shop, Blighty is a community.
Perfect stop for any Arsenal fan! Underneath the railway lines at Finsbury Park, it is open all of the time, not just match days.
Finsbury Park station
Finsbury Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,462 (228 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000