Set within a secure residential development on the corner of Euston Road and Tottenham Court Road, this great two bedroom flat offers generous living space with bright décor.
- Situated on the sixth (top) floor with lift access
- Generous reception room with door to roof terrace
- Separate kitchen with good storage space
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Spacious bathroom
- Roof terrace with amazing panoramic views
- Moments from amenities and transport links
The flat is surrounded by an incredible range of shops, bars, cafes, restaurants, theatres, museums and night life.
Fitzrovia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Quick and tasty Pan Asian food just off Oxford Street.
This rustic Italian restaurant and wine bar has a cosy atmosphere. It's a great place for a family get together or an intimate date.
The best dim sum in London and superb strawberry puree lemonade! The set menu is fantastic too and a real bargain...
Warren Street station
Euston Square station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,661 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 825 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100