Located on the second floor of a wonderful development in the heart of Fitzrovia, this well proportioned two bedroom apartment offers ample interior space and fresh, bright décor throughout.
- Set within a secure residential development
- Located on the second floor with lift acess
- Recently refurbished to an excellent standard
- Good-sized reception room
- Separate kitchen with good storage space
- Two generous double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom with separate shower
- Modern decor and sleek wood floors
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Euston Road is well located close to the amenities of Warren Street, Tottenham Court Road and the West End, with a wealth of shopping, dining and entertainment facilities readily available throughout the local area.
Fitzrovia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fraq's Lobster Shack
Amazing lobster rolls and an even better location in a buzzing area just off Charlotte Street.
If you ever want an alternative night out in central London, then this is the place to go. Bowling, karaoke and a club, all in one.
Located on the doorstep of Oxford Circus, The Langham is a grand hotel with impeccable service. Luxury at its best. 5 stars.
Warren Street station
Euston Square station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,120 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,332 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 609 (56 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100