Arranged on the ground floor of a superb modern development, this fantastic one bedroom flat boasts crisp, neutral interiors, high-quality fittings and an enviable location adjacent to Great Portland Street.
- Set within a popular residential development
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Well proportioned and bright rooms
- Stylish décor and wood floors
- Bright reception room with ample dining space
- Well presented bedroom with fitted wardrobe
Clipstone Street is well served by a number of local shops, cafés and restaurants while the green open space of Regent's Park is also close by.
Fitzrovia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This rustic Italian restaurant and wine bar has a cosy atmosphere. It's a great place for a family get together or an intimate date.
The best place for lunch in Marylebone - partly a private members' club with an elegant atmosphere.
Bó Drake has a relaxed, Soho vibe serving a fantastic selection of small plates and sharing dishes of modern Asian cuisine. The impressive cocktails alone are a reason to go. Look out for their seasonally themed drinks available during Bó Drake Late every Friday and Saturday night too!
Goodge Street station
Warren Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £817 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 583 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.