Arranged on the ground floor of a superb modern development, this fantastic one bedroom flat boasts crisp, neutral interiors, high-quality fittings and an enviable location adjacent to Great Portland Street.
- Set within a popular residential development
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Well proportioned and bright rooms
- Stylish décor and wood floors
- Bright reception room with ample dining space
- Well presented bedroom with fitted wardrobe
Clipstone Street is well served by a number of local shops, cafés and restaurants while the green open space of Regent's Park is also close by.
Fitzrovia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best dim sum in London and superb strawberry puree lemonade! The set menu is fantastic too and a real bargain...
A hidden gem gym at the top of the Plaza Shopping Centre. It's been the setting for a few famous ITV film shoots and has an excellent double gym class session on a Sunday morning!
Mayfair Pizza Company
A hidden gem on a cobbled street in Mayfair. Simple bistro-style Italian food, a wood-fired pizza oven and really affordable for the Mayfair area.
Goodge Street station
Warren Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £817 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 583 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100