This fabulous two bedroom duplex apartment is enviably positioned in the heart of Fitzrovia and offers good-sized bedrooms and fresh, bright interiors throughout.
- Boasts a fantastic central location
- Elegantly arranged over the fifth and sixth floors
- Spacious reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Two good-sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Benefits from modern décor throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Fitzroy Street is well served by the shops and eateries of Warren Street and Tottenham Court Road, with the comprehensive amenities and entertainment venues of the West End only a short distance away.
Fitzrovia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Marylebone Farmers' Market
Every Sunday 10am - 2pm, the market attracts many people far and wide. It's a no brainer for any London foodie!
The Masons Arms
Traditional inside and out, this flower adorned local pub is in a great spot for Regent's Park.
Brekkie, lunch, fresh salads, fine sandwiches, uplifting juices and more... Perfect for any mood.
Great Portland Street station
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
Warren Street station
Victoria Northern lines, Zone: 1
Regent's Park station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,026 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 823 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.