Boasting an exceptional location in the heart of fashionable Fitzrovia, this unique studio flat offers stylish living space within a period property.
- Boasts a fantastic central location
- Offers bright studio room with generous living space
- Features well equipped open-plan kitchen
- Benefits from a separate sleeping area
- Contemporary bathroom
- Stylish interior throughout
- Fireplace with exposed brick features
- Attractive wood floors
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Goodge Street is home to a range of shops, cafés and restaurants while Oxford Street, Tottenham Court Road and the West End are all within close proximty.
Fitzrovia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best wings, ribs, burgers and pulled pork in town! It rivals even the most well known and popular barbecue restaurants.
The Providores and Tapa Room
This is a weekend central London must! Walk-in brunch at this hot spot is unbeatable - especially if you're lucky enough to catch a seat outside!
DoubleTree by Hilton
Great for family or group dinners. Looks very classy and the food is delicious. Voucher deals are always available. If you think you can't afford the Hilton, think again!
Goodge Street station
Tottenham Court Road station
Oxford Circus station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,070 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £632 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 343 (31 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.