Boasting an exceptional location in the heart of fashionable Fitzrovia, this unique studio flat offers stylish living space within a period property.
- Boasts a fantastic central location
- Offers bright studio room with generous living space
- Features well equipped open-plan kitchen
- Benefits from a separate sleeping area
- Contemporary bathroom
- Stylish interior throughout
- Fireplace with exposed brick features
- Attractive wood floors
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Goodge Street is home to a range of shops, cafés and restaurants while Oxford Street, Tottenham Court Road and the West End are all within close proximty.
Fitzrovia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This American steak house serves delicious high-quality food with a Danish twist. The Art Deco interiors are really cool too!
The coolest coffee shop and cocktail bar in town! It's just a stones throw from Holborn Underground Station and serves proper coffee.
Quick and tasty Pan Asian food just off Oxford Street.
Goodge Street station
Tottenham Court Road station
Oxford Circus station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,070 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £632 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 343 (31 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100