This bright and spacious one bedroom second floor flat situated within easy reach of amenities in Stratford offers well proportioned living space with neutral décor throughout.
- Bright and spacious one bedroom flat
- Set on the second floor
- Well-proportioned living space
- Benefits a separate kitchen
- Sizable double bedroom
- Modern bathroom
- Near Westfield Stratford for shops, bars and restaurants
- Close to an excellent selection of transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The local area offers an excellent selection of amenities as the shops, bars and restaurants of Stratford are within easy reach. The area is well served by numerous public transport links including Stratford Underground Station.
Forest Gate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
London Fish Bazaar
This excellent fish shop buys in their fish from Billingsgate Market. They cater for a variety of cultures, with a range of exotic fish.
Great traditional pie and mash.
Looking for authentic Caribbean cuisine? Stoney Hill offers fresh carnival food whether you're looking for a takeaway or a quiet, intimate restaurant setting. Only 10 minutes walk from Westfield Stratford!
Forest Gate station
Wanstead Park station
London Overground line, Zone: 3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,316 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £979 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 506 (47 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.