Located amongst a wealth of local amenities and set on the first floor, this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers a gorgeous open-plan kitchen and a bright reception room with access to the private balcony.
- Excellent two bedroom flat on the first floor
- Very good condition throughout
- Spacious reception room with a dining area
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two equally sized double bedrooms
- Fantastic private balcony
- The N25 bus route runs nearby
- Close to Forest Gate Station
The amenities of Romford Road are on your doorstep, central Stratford and Westfield are also close by. Local transport links include Forest Gate Station (National Rail) and Stratford Station (Central and Jubilee lines, DLR, Overground).
Forest Gate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fantastic family orientated cafe serving unique stone baked pizzas, homemade cakes and featuring a basement playground with dedicated activities throughout the week for under 5's. Great place to take babies and toddlers.
Chinese takeaway if you're in between the Forest Gate and Upton Park Area. All fresh ingredients, amazing portions and cooked with loads of colour and flavour!
A hidden gem in Forest Gate Village overlooking Wanstead Flats, this pub has recently undergone a full refurbishment and has a huge beer garden at the rear.
Forest Gate station
Wanstead Park station
Woodgrange Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,353 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,103 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 646 (60 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 8585