A fantastic two bedroom flat offering bright and well presented living space with an attractive converted period property on a smart residential road.
- Two bedroom first floor flat
- Situated within a smart period conversion
- Bright and well proportioned living space
- Modern neutral interior throughout
- Bay-fronted reception room with wood floor and fireplace
- Two good-sized bedrooms
- Located on a tree-lined residential road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The amenities of Romford Road are on the doorstep, Stratford and the Westfield shopping complex are also within easy reach.
Forest Gate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Looking for authentic Caribbean cuisine? Stoney Hill offers fresh carnival food whether you're looking for a takeaway or a quiet, intimate restaurant setting. Only 10 minutes walk from Westfield Stratford!
Great traditional pie and mash.
Fantastic family orientated cafe serving unique stone baked pizzas, homemade cakes and featuring a basement playground with dedicated activities throughout the week for under 5's. Great place to take babies and toddlers.
Forest Gate station
Wanstead Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,043 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £979 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 637 (59 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585