This fresh newly refurbished development offers a fantastic one bedroom flat in the prestigious area of Forest Hill boasting chic fixtures and fitting throughout.
- Stunning newly refurbished one bedroom flat
- Integrated kitchen with high specification appliances
- Generous reception room with ample space to dine
- Good-sized double bedroom offering fitted storage
- Sleek fitted shower room
- Stunning wood flooring throughout
- Beautifully presented with neutral décor and smart fixtures
- Private balcony with exquisite rooftop views towards London
Stanstead Road is a quiet residential street ideally located for the many local conveniences within Forrest Hill with Sydenham also within close proximity boasting a more extensive range of amenities.
Forest Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The finest Italian restaurant I have ever been to, with a varied and fresh menu that caters for everyone from meat eaters to vegans and all in between without seeming to try! I book for anniversaries, birthdays, visits from friends - any excuse to attend the best restaurant I know of. It may not look particularly salubrious, but it is child-friendly by day and romantically candle-lit by night. I cannot recommend it highly enough!
A quirky pub that serves good food. It's also child friendly during the day.
Brown & Green Cafe
This charming cafe sells delicious cakes and fried breakfasts. It's a great spot to visit on a lazy Sunday afternoon or after a jog around Mayow Park!
Catford Bridge station
Honor Oak Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,655 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 407 (37 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Dulwich between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8613 6200