Boasting modern features, beautiful windows and tiled floors, this exceptionally spacious and stylishly presented three bedroom flat is set in an impressive development and surrounded by attractive parkland.
- A striking, exceptionally spacious three bedroom apartment
- Impressive development surrounded by attractive parkland
- High ceilings, beautiful windows and tiled floors
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Luxury bathrooms and shower room
- Stylish interiors and underfloor heating
- Fabulous entrance hall with spiral staircase
- Naturally bright rooms
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Royal Drive is a fantastic location offering a wealth of superb amenities including an on-site gym, tennis courts and communal parkland and is within easy reach of an excellent selection of shops, bars and restaurants in Muswell Hill.
Friern Barnet locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This cafe serves amazing English and American breakfasts, homemade cakes, lunch and brunch. It has great staff and a picturesque location overlooking Princess Park Manor and there's late night opening on selected weekends, where they serve classic hot dogs.
Re-opened last June and beautifully refurbished. It's a brewpub and a restaurant and they also have events happening there every week. It's always packed and has become a bit of a local destination.
An Irish pub with a homely atmosphere, offering homemade food that you can enjoy whilst watching the current sporting events.
New Southgate station
Arnos Grove station
Bounds Green station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,072 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,429 (132 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons North Finchley
020 8432 1700