Fantastic one bedroom fourth floor flat situated within a modern development offering bright and stylish interiors throughout with private balcony, located in the Friern Barnet area.
- Well presented throughout in excellent condition
- Featuring neutral modern décor and wood floors
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Fully integrated contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Good-sized double bedroom
- Sleek bathroom suite with stylish fittings
- Private balcony with access to communal gardens
Arc Court is ideally located close to the local amenities of Bowes road and Friern Barnet, with excellent transport links on offer from both Arnos Grove Underground Station and New Southgate Railway Station.
Friern Barnet locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This cafe serves amazing English and American breakfasts, homemade cakes, lunch and brunch. It has great staff and a picturesque location overlooking Princess Park Manor and there's late night opening on selected weekends, where they serve classic hot dogs.
The Walker Ground
A multi-functional sports ground with a bar. They also have an amazing fireworks display here on bonfire night!
The Laboratory Spa & Health Club
A beautiful, airy, bright gym with a spa and a fresh water swimming pool, which means no stinging eyes and great for children! They also put on excellent exercise classes too and there's no minimum contract.
New Southgate station
Arnos Grove station
Bounds Green station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,710 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,397 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 507 (47 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.