Situated in an impressive period conversion this delightful one bedroom ground floor apartment boasts a recently refurbished interior which provides modern and open-plan living.
- Impressive one bedroom ground floor apartment
- Delightful open plan reception room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Good sized double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard
- Ideally located moments from Fulham Road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ifield Road is ideally located moments from the popular Fulham Road with its many restaurants and cafés, while Old Brompton Road is nearby for additional local amenities.
Fulham Broadway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Malt House
A lovely gastro pub in the heart of Fulham Broadway.
A great place for lunch on a sunny day overlooking Chelsea Harbour.
Wonderful homemade lunches in a lovely environment. Relaxed and cheerful!
Fulham Broadway station
West Brompton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,950 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,373 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 289 (26 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000