A well presented two bedroom flat, enviably situated in the heart of Fulham, boasting a bright fully fitted kitchen, two generous double bedrooms and a smart shower room.
- Modern and bright two bedroom flat
- Presented in excellent condition
- Practical kitchen with dining space
- Airy master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Bright second bedroom
- Lovely shower room
- Fabulous location
North End Road benefits from a wide range of local shops and restaurants as well as a vibrant street market. Fulham Broadway Underground station is also within good proximity.
Fulham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A slice of NYC in Fulham. Awesome design, amazing food and great service.
A treasure trove of shabby chic girliness!
A trendy wine bar and shop in the heart of Fulham that also sells food - be sure to try the platters.
West Brompton station
Fulham Broadway station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,890 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,004 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 404 (37 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.