Boasting a stylish and beautifully presented interior with a high finish, this superb four bedroom mid-terrace house also features and open-plan living space with four generous bedrooms and a lovely patio garden.
- Stunning four bedroom mid-terrace house
- Arranged over three floors with a high finish throughout
- Elegant reception / dining room with two feature fireplaces
- Stylish fitted kitchen with bi-fold doors to the garden
- Sleek master bedroom with open-plan bathroom
- Three further well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom
- Private patio garden and private roof terrace
Mendora Road offers a lovely location situated within close proximity to the wealth of amenities in Fulham Broadway as well as North End Road. Fulham Broadway Station is nearby.
Fulham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Where breakfast dreams become a reality. Serving a range of dishes from healthy, to not so healthy options!
The Curtains Up
A pub with a great vibe and good food, but it has to be Barons Court Theatre downstairs that is its main selling point - I love it here!
The Harwood Arms
The only Michelin-starred pub in London. The best Scotch Eggs bar none.
West Kensington station
Barons Court station
Parsons Green station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,227 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,237 (114 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.