Hidden away on a quiet mews in Fulham, this lovely one bedroom split-level mews house has offers smart, open-plan accommodation and a private terrace.
- Stylish one double bedroom mews house
- Beautifully designed contemporary space over two floors
- Attractive reception room with wood floor
- Open-plan kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Bedroom with south-facing Velux window
- Smart white suite bathroom
- Fantastic private terrace
- Superb location in Fulham
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Salisbury Mews is tucked away off Dawes Road, moments from local shops and amenities and within easy reach of the popular bars and restaurants of Fulham Road and Fulham Broadway.
Fulham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A trendy wine bar and shop in the heart of Fulham that also sells food - be sure to try the platters.
A charming little breakfast spot if you're looking for a heavenly breakfast with a healthy twist. Gluten free and vegan options are available - great for yoga bunnies or gym fanatics for a post workout feast! Get there early, or it's queues out the door!
A traditional family-owned butchers with three shops in Fulham, Putney and Kensington. They sell the best premium-quality meats around.
Parsons Green station
Fulham Broadway station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,008 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 382 (35 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.