A charming three bedroom terrace house with a private garden, boasting a spacious reception room and resident parking. Located close to King George V DLR station.
- Charming three bedroom terrace house
- Bright and well-presented reception room
- Smart kitchen
- Spacious master bedroom with fitted storage
- Additional single and double bedroom
- Private garden with storage shed
- Resident permit parking
- Close to King George V DLR station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Roebourne Way is a quiet residential area located close to King George V DLR station and close to Royal Victoria Gardens. London City Airport is also a short distance away.
Gallions Reach locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sunborn Yacht Hotel
A little known gem, the Sunborn is a fully functioning hotel held on a yacht next to the ExCel centre. You can go here just for the bar, as well as the half price buffet breakfast at the weekend too!
There are exhibitions held here all the time - most recently ComicCon. It was also the venue for many of the events during the 2012 Olympics.
Run or Dye
The most fun you can have with a pair of trainers, never mind the mad dashing through colour stations where you're attacked with sachets of dye. There's also a music festival of colour! Run or Dye takes place not only in London, but all around the country and world.
King George V station
London City Airport station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,147 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,119 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 915 (85 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777