This smart two bedroom flat offers well presented and spacious accommodation on this quiet residential street in the popular Glebe Estate area of Chiswick.
- Spacious and well presented two bedroom first floor flat
- Offers bright and very well presented accommodation
- Lovely reception room with bay window and feature fireplace
- Separate kitchen with space to dine
- Modern bathroom and two excellent bedrooms
- Set over the first floor of a beautiful period property
- Close to central Chiswick for amenities and transport links
Eastbury Grove is a quiet residential address in the Glebe Estate area of Chiswick close to the many wonderful shops and restaurants of both Devonshire Road and Chiswick High Road, and the motorist will find easy access to the A4/M4.
Glebe Estate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Be sure to take the Brewery Tour! Fascinating and you get a taste too.
The place to go to pick up a healthy salad, freshly baked bread or a tasty sweet treat. There's plenty of room to sit and chat with friends or take away your lunch in handy pre-prepared pots.
The Old Ship
As well as the tasty food, this pub offers the most impressive views of the Thames - you can't beat a cold glass of wine while looking out over the water.
Turnham Green station
Stamford Brook station
Chiswick Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,950 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,205 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 622 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.