A fabulous one bedroom flat situated on a peaceful residential street, offering well proportioned interiors and an excellent location in a much sought-after area of Golders Green.
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Large bay-fronted reception room with parquet floors
- Good-sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Modern kitchen featuring stylish fittings
- Fantastic front garden with ample space to entertain
- Lovely rear garden with private entrance
Midholm Close is situated just off Hilltop and is within easy reach of a wide selection of shops and amenities in that can be found in East Finchley while the green open spaces of Hampstead Heath are also within close proximity.
Golders Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bazar & More
Quirky homeware and kitchenware, worth a look!
Amazing savoury and sweet treats and healthy lunches, with delicious falafel burgers on offer too!
All the DIY equipment you need - Mike the manager is also very helpful
Finchley Central station
East Finchley station
Golders Green station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,650 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,397 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 426 (39 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.