Located on a lovely residential street in the heart of Golders Green this spacious three bedroom house boasts modern interiors throughout, a generous rear garden and off-street parking to the front.
- Spacious double reception room with space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Two stylish bathrooms
- Additional play room
- Ample storage space
- Lovely private garden to the rear
- Off-street parking to the front
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found on Finchley Road while the green open spaces of Hampstead Heath are also within close proximity.
Golders Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Kosher restaurant serving a fantastic range of vegetarian and vegan dishes.
A very friendly hairdressing salon that take their time to give you excellent service. Highly recommended!
Come along and try a deep pan margherita pizza -they're amazing!
Brent Cross station
Golders Green station
Hendon Central station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,290 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,018 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,510 (140 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.