An amazingly spacious eight bedroom house arranged over three floors boasting ample storage space throughout, a wonderful private garden and off-street parking for multiple cars.
- Spacious reception room with fireplace
- Ample space to dine
- Wonderful conservatory
- Eight well-proportioned bedrooms
- Five bathrooms and guest wc
- Additional play room and utility room
- Large private garden to the rear
- Off-street parking to the front
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found on Golders Green Road while the green opens spaces of Hampstead Heath are also within close proximity.
Golders Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Along Finchley Road, Temple Fortune is a fantastic residential centre of family homes and independent shops.
Amazing salt spa and other beauty treatments...the most relaxing lunch break ever!
Kosher restaurant serving a fantastic range of vegetarian and vegan dishes.
Golders Green station
Brent Cross station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 5,143 (477 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune
020 8432 1444