This superb six bedroom bungalow benefits from an impressive living space with a large reception room with space to dine, a bright and airy kitchen and a conservatory leading to a large garden.
- Superb six bedroom bungalow
- Large reception room with space to dine
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bright and airy conservatory
- Large private garden area
- Moments away from local amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located moments from Goodmayes Station, offering great links into Stratford, Liverpool Street and The City of London. Within walking distance to shops, supermarkets and restaurants.
Goodmayes locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A hidden gem in Forest Gate Village overlooking Wanstead Flats, this pub has recently undergone a full refurbishment and has a huge beer garden at the rear.
Chinese takeaway if you're in between the Forest Gate and Upton Park Area. All fresh ingredients, amazing portions and cooked with loads of colour and flavour!
Great Coffee and Cake - It has only just opened!
Seven Kings station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,431 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,239 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,919 (178 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ilford
020 8829 4100