This fantastic two bedroom apartment offers neutral modern interiors throughout, including a stylish contemporary kitchen, en suite to the master bedroom and further benefits a private balcony.
- Superb two bedroom apartment
- First floor of a secure building
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Boasts a brilliant private balcony
- Ample space to dine in the reception room
- En suite to the master bedroom
- Good size entrance hallway
- Near local shops and green open spaces
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Lorenzo House is a short walk from local shops and amenities with Goodmayes Station also within walking distance. There are a wonderful selection of green spaces close by including Seven Kings Park.
Goodmayes locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Virgin Active, Repton Park
Not somewhere accessible to every local, but worth a mention all the same. The pool here is set within a converted church and is one of the most relaxing places to come and reflect upon your day...or just reflect on life.
Newbury Park station
Seven Kings station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,550 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 648 (60 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ilford
020 8829 4100