Well presented throughout with light and airy interiors, this welcoming four bedroom semi-detached house is arranged over three floors and offers two sleek bathrooms, a large private garden and off-street parking.
- Superb four bedroom semi-detached house
- Well arranged over three floors with bright interiors
- Open plan fitted kitchen with a utility area
- Two bright reception rooms with ample space to dine
- Four generous bedrooms with storage space
- Two sleek bathrooms including an en suite to the master
- Large private garden with a patio area
- Driveway providing off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
West Close offers a convenient location moments from the wealth of amenities in Greenford as well as Greenford Station. Motorists benefit from easy access on to the A40.
Greenford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as fantastic play areas for kids of all ages, there is a maze and an animal park that houses birds, goats, sheep and peacocks. The peacocks roam free so be careful not to get chased by one as you walk around!
The Drayton Court Hotel
The biggest beer garden in London, weekly changing ales, a pool table and televisions showing multiple sports.
An American diner serving hearty burgers, ribs and 2-4-1 cocktails every weekday evening.
South Greenford station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,393 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,760 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,307 (121 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wembley
020 3841 4300