Situated on the ground floor of a beautiful warehouse conversion, this stunning, custom built, three bedroom apartment benefits from stylish interiors featuring bare brick and the original warehouse pillars.
- Stunning warehouse conversion with porter facilities
- Ground floor apartment with beautiful original features
- Open plan reception and dining room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and pantry
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and dressing room
- Two further good sized double bedrooms
- Sleek family bathroom
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Mumford Mills is ideally located on Greenwich High Road and boasts a close proximity to the wealth of amenities found in Greenwich Village. For excellent transport links into central London, both Deptford Bridge and Greenwich Stations are nearby.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Award-winning, bustling market selling seasonal produce and delicious street food.
One of the most secluded spots with amazing views over London. Not a tourist in sight and the perfect place for a picnic too.
This pub in New Cross has a great beer garden and serves a great Sunday roast.
Deptford Bridge station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,154 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,435 (226 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich
020 8879 2179