A charming one bedroom flat completely modernised to a very high standard while making full use of every available bit of space, including a smart reception room with a contemporary semi-open-plan kitchen.
- Contemporary one bedroom flat
- Completely modernised with a great use of space
- Charming reception room and semi open-plan kitchen
- Fantastic location within Greenwich
- Directly opposite the beautiful Greenwich Park
Nevada Street boasts an incredible location in the heart of Greenwich with the fantastic range of shops, bars and restaurants immediately available, while the expansive green planes of Greenwich Park are on the door step.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tourists flock from all over the world to see the Cutty Sark. You can get up close to the clipper and visit the museum of her history.
Head here for the best breakfast in Greenwich! A great local family-run business...
Peyton and Byrne
Delicious cakes, good quality coffee and freshly baked bread to take away - all in welcoming surroundings with trendy décor.
Cutty Sark station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,932 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,152 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 427 (39 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.