Set in a contemporary residential development with a fantastic location in Greenwich, this wonderful two bedroom second floor flat boasts bright and spacious rooms, private balcony and excellent transport links.
- Contemporary development with lift access
- Second floor apartment with bright interiors
- Sizable reception room with ample space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- A further good sized double bedroom and family bathroom
- Private balcony
- Close proximity to a wealth of amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Tarves Way is ideally situated for the many shops, bars and restaurants of Greenwich Village, while Greenwich Station is on the doorstep for easy journeys to central London.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tai Won Mein
The craziest Chinese serving the BIGGEST plates of food one has ever seen!
Mediterranean food in the heart of Greenwich along bustling Greenwich Church Street. A wide and varied menu of dishes and cuisines and a great place for all the family.
A busy market with delicious food stalls and unusual gifts. Something for everyone!
Cutty Sark station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,209 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,271 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 811 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich
020 8879 2179